Upload a Document
You can upload documents from Google Drive™ or Microsoft®
From the Collections homepage, under the Private tab, do one of the following:
- If you are creating a collection, click Add an Item.
- If you want to add a document to an existing collection, open that collection, and then click on the right.
To upload a Google Drive document:
- Select Upload > Google Drive. Your Google Drive picker appears.
- Select the file you want to upload, and then click Select.
The Title and Type automatically appear in the fields.
Note: You can edit the title, or change the document type.
- Enter a Description and Tags for the item, if desired.
Note: Adding tags to an item lets you filter your search results for a specific resource. For example, add the tag nutrition to find this document when you search for items related to nutrition.
- Click Add. The item appears in your collection.
- Select Upload > OneDrive. Your OneDrive picker appears.
- Select the file you want to upload, and then click Open.
steps 3–4in the "To upload a Google Drive document" section.