You can access Collections anywhere, anytime. There is no limit to the number of collections you can create, how many items they can contain, and who you can share them with.
There are two ways to access Collections:
- From Destiny Discover
Destiny Back Office
Do one of the following (depending on how the user experience is set up at your district):
- In the Destiny Discover header, select > Collections.
In the Destiny Discover header, click Collections.
You can also access Collections from the Destiny Discover homepage. On the Collections carousel, click SEE ALL, or scroll to find the desired collection.
- Log in to Destiny with your username and password.
- Do one of the following (depending on how Destiny is set up at your district):
- In the Destiny header, select > Collections.
- On the Destiny Back Office homepage, select Catalog > Destiny Discover. Then, in the Destiny Discover header, click Collections.
Use the Destiny header, available on any page, to navigate to Collections.
There are two different versions of the header, depending on how Destiny is set up at your district:
Important: The new user experience is currently part of a closed beta and is not yet available for general release.
- If you see the Applications icon in the top-right, your district has enabled the new user experience feature.
- If you see "Hi, [user name]," the new user experience is not enabled.
Note: For more information on enabling the new user experience, see Destiny Back Office Help.