You can access Collections anywhere, anytime. There is no limit to the number of collections you can create, how many items they can contain and who you can share them with.
There are two ways to access Collections:
- From Destiny Discover
Destiny Back Office
Do one of the following:
- In the Destiny Discover header, select > Collections.
- On the Collections ribbon, select the collection you want to view, or click See All.
- If you do not see the Collections ribbon, a Destiny or site administrator can turn it on. To do so, select > Admin > Display Options > Featured Content. Select the Collections checkbox. The Collections ribbon appears on the Destiny Discover homepage.
- The order of collections is the same in the Destiny Discover homepage ribbon and your school ribbon on the Collections homepage.
- In the Simplified version of the user interface, at the top of the page, click View Collections.
- Log in to Destiny with your username and password.
- On the Destiny Back Office homepage, select Catalog > Destiny Discover.
- Follow the information above in the "To access Collections from Destiny Discover" section.