You can access Collections anywhere, anytime. There is no limit to the number of collections you can create, how many items they can contain, and who you can share them with.
There are two ways to access Collections:
- From Destiny Discover
Destiny Back Office
To access Collections from Destiny Discover:
Note: You can access Destiny Discover via a link or desktop shortcut provided by the librarian or teacher. Or, go to destinydiscover.com. See Destiny Discover Help for more information.
Do one of the following:
- In the Destiny Discover header, click Collections.
- On the Collections ribbon, click SEE ALL or scroll to access the desired collection.
- If you do not see the Collections ribbon, a Destiny or site administrator can turn it on. To do so, select More > Admin > Display Options > Featured Content. Select the Collections checkbox, and then click Save. The Collections ribbon appears on the Destiny Discover homepage.
- The order of collections is the same on the Destiny Discover homepage ribbon and your school ribbon on the Collections homepage.
To access Collections from Destiny Back Office:
- Log in to Destiny with your username and password.
- On the Destiny Back Office homepage, select Catalog > Destiny Discover.
- Follow the information above in the "To access Collections from Destiny Discover" section.