Add a Note
You can add custom notes, such as comments or instructions, to enhance your collection.
- From the Collections homepage, click the Private tab, and do one of the following:
- If you are creating a collection, click .
- If you want to add a note to an existing collection, open that collection, and then click in the bottom-right corner of the collection.
- On the Add Item page, click Note.
- Enter a title and note in the appropriate fields.
Note: To hide this note from student view, click the Appropriate for All Users toggle to For Instructor Use Only.
- Click Add. The note appears in your collection.