Add a URL
You can save websites and resources you find online, and add them to your collection.
- From the Collections homepage, under the Private tab, do one of the following:
- If you are creating a collection, click .
- If you want to add a URL to an existing collection, open that collection, and then click in the bottom-right corner of the collection.
- Open another tab in your browser, and go to the URL you want to add.
- Copy the URL.
- Go back to your Collections tab, and paste the URL into the URL field.
- If you know the URL of the website you want to add, you can type it in the URL field instead of copying and pasting it.
- If you try to add a URL that you previously added to your collection, a message states that the resource is already in the collection.
- If you have the appropriate instructor permissions, slide the Appropriate for All Users toggle to For Instructor Use Only to hide the resource from student view.
- Click Add. The item appears in your collection.
Note: Install the bookmarklet to add items even faster. You can always edit a collection if you need to change its name, description or other details.