Attach Standards to a Collection
You can attach a standard to any collection you own. Choose among state, national, and Canadian Provincial standards that support your curriculum. You can even search for other collections aligned to a particular standard.
To assign a standard to a collection:
- On the PRIVATE tab, select the collection you want to assign a standard to.
- On the collection image (not an item image), select > Standards. The Standards pop-up appears.
- From the Authority drop-down, select a state or national standard.
- From the Subjects drop-down, select your desired subject.
- Selecting an Authority and Subjects enables keyword searching for standards.
- For ISTE and AASL Standards, select Authority > National Standards. Choose one of these options from the Subjects drop-down.
- From the Grades drop-down, select your desired grade. A list of available standards appears.
- To see more specific standards, click to expand the list.
Note: You can filter additional standards by selecting a course from the Courses drop-down, or by typing a term in the search field.
- Click in the row of the standard you want to attach to your collection. It appears in the Attached Standards list on the left side of the page.
- To remove a standard, under Attached Standards, click the tag. Or, click from the list of standards.
- The standards options you select remain in the fields until you change or remove them.
- From the Collections homepage, open the collection with the standard you want to search.
- At the bottom-left corner of the collection, click the desired standard.
Note: Only the first five standards appear. To see all standards attached to a collection, click Show All. Or, to return to the original list, click Show Less.
Collections containing that specific standard appear.
Note: Search results include your school, district, and public collections, along with a user's private collections.