Copy, move, rearrange, or delete items
Organize and arrange your resources in a way that best fits your needs. You can rearrange, move, copy, and delete items.
- Find and open the collection containing the item you want to work with.
- On the item, click , and then select one of the following:
- Edit (see Edit an item's details).
- Change Position moves an item to a specific order in your collection. Type a number representing where you want to move the item to, and then click Move Item.
- Move to... sends an item to another collection. When you move an item, it disappears from the original collection.
Note: You can only move an item if you have more than one collection.
- Copy to... copies an item into another collection while keeping it in the original collection.
- Delete removes the item from the collection.