Create a PDF of a collection
For each collection, you can create a PDF with Quick Response (QR) codes that link directly to your resources. This makes it easy to print or share your collection with others.
- Find and open the collection you want to create the PDF for.
- On the collection image, select > Create PDF.
- Select one of the following:
- Detailed to create a PDF with each resource's QR code, title, author, call number, description, image, and weblink.
- Condensed to create a PDF with each resource's QR code, title, call number, and image.
Either a PDF of all items in that collection opens automatically, or a message lets you know it has downloaded to your computer.