Edit Your Profile
You can change your profile options to control what information others see about you. This includes your profile image, email address, preferred grade levels and subjects.
To edit your profile:
- Do one of the following:
- In the top-right corner of the Collections header, select > My Profile.
- In the top-left corner of the Collections header, select > Profile.
- Next to your name, click . The "About You" page appears.
- To add a profile image, do one of the following:
- Click Upload, or drag and drop an image from your computer. This option may not be available, depending on your role.
- Click Emojis, and select the desired option.
- Click People, and select the desired option. To add glasses, select the With glasses checkbox.
- Click Stickers, and select the desired option.
- When you are done, click Save. Your photo, emoji, person or sticker appears in the Destiny Discover header and in every collection you create.
- You can enter a personal email address on any tab. Your email address only appears on the Profile page.
- Click Cancel on any tab to return to the Profile page.
- Next to Interests, click .
- Select the grades and subjects you are interested in, and then click Save.