Import a Resource List
You can import a Resource List from Destiny into a new or existing collection.
Note: Co-owners of a Resource List in Destiny are no longer co-owners of that list once it is imported to Collections.
To import a Resource List into a new collection:
- From the Collections homepage, select Private > Create a Collection.
- Under Title/Description, click the Import Resource List drop-down.
- The Import Resource List option only appears if you have the permission to create Resource Lists in Destiny.
- A Resource List cannot be imported into a new or existing collection if it has more than 100 items.
- You can only import Resource Lists that you own. To import a public Resource List that you do not own, you must copy it before you can import it.
- If you have permission to create Resource Lists in Destiny and do not see the Import Resource List drop-down, it is due to an invalid SSL Certificate. In the browser address bar, check your connection. If it is not secure, contact Follett Technical Support.
- When you import a Resource List, call numbers are automatically included for Destiny Discover resources. You must have Destiny 16.0 to see call numbers for Resource Lists.
- Select the Resource List you want to import. Its name and description, if available, appear in the appropriate fields.
- If the Resource List does not have a description, you can type it in the field.
- Select the desired visibility for your collection.
- Click Create. Your new collection appears with the items from your Resource List.
- From the Collections homepage, under the Private tab, open your desired collection.
- In the bottom-right corner of the collection, click .
- On the Add Item page, click Import.
- Select the Resource List you want to add. Its name appears in the drop-down.
- Click Add. The resources from your list appear in your collection.