If you see something in a collection that is abusive, offensive, or inappropriate, use the report abuse feature to notify the appropriate staff member in your school or district.
To report abuse:
- Find and open the collection containing the offensive or inappropriate item.
- On the item, select > Report Abuse.
- On the Report Abuse page, choose the option that best describes the problem. You can also enter a description in the field.
- Click Send. An email is sent to the appropriate staff member.
- In the email you received, click the Evaluate Reported Item link. You will go directly to the reported item in the collection.
- On the reported item, click . Three options appear.
- Do one of the following:
- To copy the item to another collection, click Copy to.
- To leave the item in the collection, click Ignore Reported Abuse.
- To remove the item from the collection, click Delete Reported Item.