Search or Filter Items in a Collection
Do you just want to see one or a few types of resources? You can search by keyword, or filter items in a collection to find what you want, quickly and easily.
- On the Collections homepage, select Public or Private.
- Open a collection, and then click . A Filter menu appears.
- Do either or both of the following:
- Enter a keyword in the Search field, and then press Enter. A list of items appear.
- Select the checkboxes next to the desired material types. Items in the collection automatically refresh to reflect your choices.
- You can also search by tags to see a list of items related to a particular grouping. For example, if you enter pluto in the Search field, only items that include the tag pluto will appear in your filtered list.
- If you have the appropriate permissions, you can filter items in a collection that are "Approved for All Users" or "For Instructor Use Only".
- At any time, click Clear All to view the complete list of items in the collection.
- To exit the Filter menu, click , or click anywhere on the page.
- Below the collection image, click the owner's name to see all of their collections.