Share a Collection via Google Classroom
You can share your collection on Google Classroom™.
- From the Collections homepage, under the Private tab, select the collection you want to share.
- In the collection's header, click to choose your share settings.
- On the Link tab, select one of the following:
- Anyone with a link can VIEW
- OFF - Only you have access
- Anyone with a link can EDIT
Note: If you select Anyone with a link can VIEW or Anyone with a link can EDIT, the Share link will appear on the collection's PDF. This lets anyone access your collection without logging in. If you change your setting to Anyone with a link can EDIT, it is possible for someone to click the collection's URL in a PDF and anonymously edit your collection.
- Click , and then choose the class you want to post the content to.
- Click the Choose action drop-down to select if you want to create an assignment, ask a question or make an announcement.
- Click Go. Collections populates the Title and Instructions (if your collection has a description).
- You can also enter a date Due and Topic.
- When you are done, click Assign.
You will get a message from Google that you have posted to your class. Click View to see your post on Google Classroom. To open your collection, click the link.