Sort Items in a Collection
You can quickly sort items in any collection. Sort by custom, most recent, alphabetical by title or material type.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click the drop-down.
- Select one of the following:
- Custom to sort items in the drag-and-drop order you previously selected. This option only appears after you drag and drop items to a desired order.
- Most Recent to sort by the most recently-added items first.
- Title A-Z to sort items in alphabetical order.
- Title Z-A to sort items in reverse-alphabetical order.
- Material Type to sort items grouped alphabetically by material type.
The list of items automatically refreshes based on your selection.
- The sort option stays on your selection as long as you are in that collection.
- You can create a PDF of a collection with the sort order you selected. For example, if you select Title Z-A, items will appear on your PDF in reverse-alphabetical order.