Upload a document
You can upload documents from Google Drive™ or Microsoft®
From the Collections homepage, on the PRIVATE tab, select the collection you want to add a document to, and then click .
To upload a Google Drive document:
- Select Upload > Sign in with Google. Your Google Drive picker appears.
- Select the file you want to upload, and then click Select.
Note: If you want to select a file from one of your folders, click the Google Drive tab. You cannot create Google Drive folders in Collections – they have to already exist.
The Title and Type automatically appear in the fields.
Note: These fields are editable.
- Enter a Description and Tags for the item, if desired.
- Adding tags to an item lets you filter your search results for a specific resource. For example, add the tag planet to find this document when you search for items related to planet.
- Clicking a tag in an item automatically searches Destiny Discover for other resources on that topic.
- Selecting the For Instructor Use Only checkbox (requires the appropriate instructor permissions) hides the resource from student view.
- Click Add File. The item appears in your collection.
- Select Upload > OneDrive. Your OneDrive picker appears.
- Select the file you want to upload, and then click Open.
steps 3–4in the "To upload a Google Drive document" section.